“But flee youthful lusts, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.” (2 Tim. 2:22)
Our youth ministry serves our junior high through high school students in the following ways:
- Active, one-on-one spiritual shepherding and relationship-building
- Prayer and Bible reading partners
- Weekly small group gatherings with local college students and families throughout LA
- Semi-annual retreats and conferences with other students throughout Southern California
- Annual summer Bible school with engaging Bible classes and fun activities
Our hope is that during their teenage years, each of our children would personally receive the Lord as his or her Savior, have a meaningful baptism experience, develop a taste for the living Word of God, learn how to contact God in spirit and truthfulness, be preserved and sanctified in their personal lives, be built with others into the church, and grow in the divine life of God.